Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 16,787
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 55%
Average Aid Amount $7,182
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 4,484
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 78%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 16,787 students (55% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $7,182. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 4,484 students (78% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Texas Tech University is $11,600 for Texas residents and $23,870 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Texas?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Texas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Texas?