Total Enrollment 38,209
There are 38,209 students including 31,957 undergraduate and 6,252 graduate students at Texas Tech University for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 31,495 full-time and 6,714 part-time students with gender distribution of 19,926 male and 18,283 female students. Texas Tech University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 3,513 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Texas Tech University has a total enrollment of 38,209 with a gender distribution of 52.15% male (19,926 students) and 47.85% female (18,283 students). There are 17,054 male and 14,903 female students in undergraduate school and 2,872 male and 3,380 female students are attending graduate school at Texas Tech University.
Texas Tech University has 31,495 full-time and 6,714 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 27,648 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 4,309 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 3,847 students are full-time and 2,405 are part-time students.
At Texas Tech University, 3,513 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 15,508 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 38,209 students. In undergraduate schools, 16,467 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 2,554 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||15,508||14,487||1,021|
|Not In Online Classes||19,188||15,490||3,698|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Texas Tech University. There are 139 American Indian/Native American, 20,621 White, 2,378 Black/African American, 1,126 Asian, 10,422 Hispanic, 31 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 663 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||139||74||65|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||31||21||10|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Texas Tech University.
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Texas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?