Lee College is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 1 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1948 - Current|
Lee College has 1 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||6/1/1986 - Current|
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Texas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Texas?