Tuition & Fees $13,320
Student Population 2,350
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,538
Graduation Rate 22 %
Lamar State College-Orange is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Orange, Texas. It is an Associate's - Public Urban-serving Multicampus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $3,192 for Texas residents and $13,320 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 2,350 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Lamar State College-Orange varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $34,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Lamar State College-Orange are $3,192 for Texas residents and $13,320 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Lamar State College-Orange. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,538 and 64% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,350 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 22 to 1.
Lamar State College-Orange offers 44 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||15||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||12||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||4||0|
Lamar State College-Orange offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Lamar State College-Orange has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?