Tuition & Fees $16,601
Student Population 2,441
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,264
Graduation Rate 32 %
Lamar State College-Port Arthur is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Port Arthur, Texas. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $4,331 for Texas residents and $16,601 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 2,441 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Lamar State College-Port Arthur varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $36,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Lamar State College-Port Arthur are $4,331 for Texas residents and $16,601 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Lamar State College-Port Arthur. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,264 and 46% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,441 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 19 to 1.
Lamar State College-Port Arthur offers 51 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||21||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
Lamar State College-Port Arthur offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Lamar State College-Port Arthur has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?