Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Undergraduate
Tuition & Fees $16,601
Lamar State College-Port Arthur offers the online courses for undergraduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work. Total 161 students have enrolled online exclusively and 482 students have took some online courses at Lamar State College-Port Arthur.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $4,331 for Texas residents and $16,601 for others at Lamar State College-Port Arthur Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Lamar State College-Port Arthur
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$16,601 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||161|
Lamar State College-Port Arthur offers 51 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $4,331 for Texas residents and $16,601 for students from other States at Lamar State College-Port Arthur. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are decreased by -2.30% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Lamar State College-Port Arthur, 161 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 482 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 2,441 students.
|In Some Online Classes||482||482||0|
|Not In Online Classes||1,798||1,798||0|
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Texas?