Tuition & Fees $4,493
Student Population 4,614
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,757
Graduation Rate 25 %
Coastal Bend College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Beeville, Texas. It is an Associate's - Public Urban-serving Multicampus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,633 for Texas residents and $4,493 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 4,614 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Coastal Bend College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $33,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Coastal Bend College are $2,633 for Texas residents and $4,493 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at CBC. The average received amount of financial aid is $2,757 and 39% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 4,614 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 21 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Coastal Bend College is 25 %
Transfer-out Rate for Coastal Bend College is 19 %
Retention Rate for Coastal Bend College is 34 %
Student Population for Coastal Bend College is 4,614
Student to Faculty Ratio for Coastal Bend College is 21 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
21 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,757 at Coastal Bend College.
Financial Aid Amount
CBC offers 77 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||25||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||24||0|
Coastal Bend College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,300)
Coastal Bend College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?