Tuition & Fees $4,200
Student Population 2,179
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,595
Graduation Rate 39 %
Western Texas College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Snyder, Texas. It is an Associate's - Public Urban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,790 for Texas residents and $4,200 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 2,179 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Western Texas College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $38,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Western Texas College are $2,790 for Texas residents and $4,200 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Western Texas. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,595 and 24% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,179 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 20 to 1.
Western Texas offers 35 major programs through online and on-site education where 15 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||7||1|
|One but less than two years certificate||4||1|
Western Texas College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Western Texas College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?