Total Enrollment 2,179
Western Texas College has a total enrollment of 2,179 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 500 full-time and 1,679 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,075 male and 1,104 female students. Western Texas College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 149 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Western Texas College has a total enrollment of 2,179 with a gender distribution of 49.33% male (1,075 students) and 50.67% female (1,104 students).
Western Texas College has 500 full-time and 1,679 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 500 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 1,679 students are attending with part-time status.
At Western Texas College, 149 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 212 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 2,179 students.
|In Some Online Classes||212||212||0|
|Not In Online Classes||1,818||1,818||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Western Texas College. There are 10 American Indian/Native American, 1,198 White, 103 Black/African American, 81 Asian, 681 Hispanic, 3 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 18 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||10||6||4|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||3||1||2|
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Texas?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?