Tuition & Fees $5,009
Student Population 3,091
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,149
Graduation Rate 37 %
Northeast Texas Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Mount Pleasant, Texas. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Multicampus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $3,149 for Texas residents and $5,009 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 3,091 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Northeast Texas Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $31,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Northeast Texas Community College are $3,149 for Texas residents and $5,009 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at NTCC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,149 and 54% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 3,091 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 20 to 1.
NTCC offers 44 major programs through online and on-site education where 5 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||16||2|
|One but less than two years certificate||5||1|
Northeast Texas Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Northeast Texas Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Texas?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?