Northeast Texas Community College is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 2 Institutional, 4 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1987 - Current|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||2/16/2011 - Current|
Northeast Texas Community College has 4 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|American Board of Funeral Service Education, Committee on Accreditation|
|Funeral Service Education (FUSER) - Institutions and programs awarding diplomas, associate degrees and bachelor's degrees||Accredited (Estimated)||4/11/2018 - Current|
|American Dental Association, Commission on Dental Accreditation|
|Dental Hygiene (DH)||Accredited (Actual)||7/30/2004 - 8/6/2015|
|American Physical Therapy Association, Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education|
|Physical Therapy (PTA) - Programs for the physical therapist assistant||Accredited (Actual)||10/24/2007 - Current|
|Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology|
|Radiologic Technology (RAD) - Programs for radiographers||Accredited (Actual)||10/16/2009 - 12/31/2012|
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?