Total Enrollment 4,614
Coastal Bend College has a total enrollment of 4,614 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 1,202 full-time and 3,412 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,861 male and 2,753 female students. Coastal Bend College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 102 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Coastal Bend College has a total enrollment of 4,614 with a gender distribution of 40.33% male (1,861 students) and 59.67% female (2,753 students).
Coastal Bend College has 1,202 full-time and 3,412 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 1,202 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 3,412 students are attending with part-time status.
At Coastal Bend College, 102 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 634 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 4,614 students.
|In Some Online Classes||634||634||0|
|Not In Online Classes||3,878||3,878||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Coastal Bend College. There are 7 American Indian/Native American, 931 White, 64 Black/African American, 26 Asian, 3,400 Hispanic, 1 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 84 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||7||3||4|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||1||0||1|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Coastal Bend College.
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Texas?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Texas?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?