Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Undergraduate
Tuition & Fees $4,493
Coastal Bend College offers the online courses for undergraduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work. Total 102 students have enrolled online exclusively and 634 students have took some online courses at Coastal Bend College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $2,633 for Texas residents and $4,493 for others at Coastal Bend College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Coastal Bend College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$4,493 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||102|
Coastal Bend College offers 77 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $2,633 for Texas residents and $4,493 for students from other States at Coastal Bend College. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are decreased by -9.34% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Coastal Bend College, 102 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 634 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 4,614 students.
|In Some Online Classes||634||634||0|
|Not In Online Classes||3,878||3,878||0|
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?