Tuition & Fees $2,834
Student Population 5,573
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,285
Graduation Rate 26 %
Alvin Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Alvin, Texas. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Multicampus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $1,706 for Texas residents and $2,834 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 5,573 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Alvin Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $42,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Alvin Community College are $1,706 for Texas residents and $2,834 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at ACC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,285 and 23% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 5,573 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
ACC offers 64 major programs through online and on-site education where 4 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||13||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||14||1|
|Two but less than four years certificate||2||0|
Alvin Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students.
Alvin Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Texas?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?