Books & Supplies$4,010
ACC 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Alvin Community College is $1,706 for Texas residents and $2,834 for out-of-state students.
|Total Costs||$5,716 (Off-Campus)||$6,844 (Off-Campus)|
|Tuition & Fees||$1,706||$2,834|
|Books & Supplies||$4,010|
|Room & Board||(-$1)|
|Average Financial Aid||$4,285|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$1,431 (Off-Campus)||$2,559 (Off-Campus)|
|***Alvin Community College does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $1,706 for Texas residents and $2,834 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are decreased by -28.03% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $4,010. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Alvin Community College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,795||$1,795||$1,795||$4,010|
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Texas?