Tuition & Fees $5,700
Student Population 21,623
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,103
Graduation Rate 7 %
Blinn College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Brenham, Texas. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Small by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $3,960 for Texas residents and $5,700 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 21,623 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Blinn College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $44,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Blinn College are $3,960 for Texas residents and $5,700 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Blinn. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,103 and 32% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 21,623 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 26 to 1.
Blinn offers 83 major programs through online and on-site education where 19 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||11||3|
|One but less than two years certificate||17||2|
Blinn College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,157)
Blinn College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Texas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Texas?