Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
Number of Online Programs 19 Programs
Offered Award Levels Associate, Certificate
Tuition & Fees $5,700
Blinn College offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. Total 1,987 students have enrolled online exclusively and 3,237 students have took some online courses at Blinn College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $3,960 for Texas residents and $5,700 for others at Blinn College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Blinn College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 19 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Associate: 14 programs|
Certificate: 5 programs
|Tuition & Fees*||$5,700 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||1,987|
Blinn College offers 83 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Associate's and Certificate degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $3,960 for Texas residents and $5,700 for students from other States at Blinn College. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are decreased by -29.94% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Blinn College, 1,987 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 3,237 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 21,623 students.
|In Some Online Classes||3,237||3,237||0|
|Not In Online Classes||16,399||16,399||0|
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Texas?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?