Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Undergraduate
Tuition & Fees $13,320
Lamar State College-Orange offers the online courses for undergraduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work. Total 602 students have enrolled online exclusively and 738 students have took some online courses at Lamar State College-Orange.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $3,192 for Texas residents and $13,320 for others at Lamar State College-Orange Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Lamar State College-Orange
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$13,320 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||602|
Lamar State College-Orange offers 44 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $3,192 for Texas residents and $13,320 for students from other States at Lamar State College-Orange. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Lamar State College-Orange, 602 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 738 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 2,350 students.
|In Some Online Classes||738||738||0|
|Not In Online Classes||1,010||1,010||0|
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Texas?