Tuition & Fees $5,314
Student Population 28,819
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,321
Graduation Rate 21 %
El Paso Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in El Paso, Texas. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Small by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $3,274 for Texas residents and $5,314 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 28,819 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from El Paso Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $31,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of El Paso Community College are $3,274 for Texas residents and $5,314 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at El Paso CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,321 and 73% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 28,819 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 25 to 1.
El Paso CC offers 126 major programs through online and on-site education where 18 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||36||5|
|One but less than two years certificate||13||1|
El Paso Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
El Paso Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Texas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?