Total Enrollment 28,819
El Paso Community College has a total enrollment of 28,819 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 8,824 full-time and 19,995 part-time students with gender distribution of 12,200 male and 16,619 female students. El Paso Community College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 2,245 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
El Paso Community College has a total enrollment of 28,819 with a gender distribution of 42.33% male (12,200 students) and 57.67% female (16,619 students).
El Paso Community College has 8,824 full-time and 19,995 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 8,824 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 19,995 students are attending with part-time status.
At El Paso Community College, 2,245 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 5,406 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 28,819 students.
|In Some Online Classes||5,406||5,406||0|
|Not In Online Classes||21,168||21,168||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at El Paso Community College. There are 77 American Indian/Native American, 2,020 White, 545 Black/African American, 174 Asian, 24,601 Hispanic, 30 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 402 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||77||31||46|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||30||12||18|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at El Paso Community College.
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Texas?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?