Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 2,372
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 48%
Average Aid Amount $5,171
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 308
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 75%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 2,372 students (48% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $5,171. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 308 students (75% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Temple College is $2,736 for Texas residents and $4,512 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?