Total Enrollment 4,485
Howard College has a total enrollment of 4,485 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 1,242 full-time and 3,243 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,737 male and 2,748 female students. Howard College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 894 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Howard College has a total enrollment of 4,485 with a gender distribution of 38.73% male (1,737 students) and 61.27% female (2,748 students).
Howard College has 1,242 full-time and 3,243 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 1,242 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 3,243 students are attending with part-time status.
At Howard College, 894 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 2,494 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 4,485 students.
|In Some Online Classes||2,494||2,494||0|
|Not In Online Classes||1,097||1,097||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Howard College. There are 17 American Indian/Native American, 1,920 White, 150 Black/African American, 44 Asian, 2,222 Hispanic, 4 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 37 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||17||10||7|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||4||2||2|
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Texas?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Texas?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?