Tuition & Fees $5,718
Student Population 2,451
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,374
Graduation Rate 32 %
Fulton-Montgomery Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Johnstown, New York. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Small by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $5,470 for New York residents and $5,718 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 2,451 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Fulton-Montgomery Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $35,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Fulton-Montgomery Community College are $5,470 for New York residents and $5,718 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at FM. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,374 and 48% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,451 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
FM offers 34 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||10||0|
Fulton-Montgomery Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $4,220)
Fulton-Montgomery Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New York?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New York?