Tuition & Fees $41,830
Student Population 1,303
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,553
Graduation Rate 35 %
Galen College of Nursing-Tampa Bay is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Saint Petersburg, Florida. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $41,830 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,303 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Galen College of Nursing-Tampa Bay varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $44,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Galen College of Nursing-Tampa Bay are $41,830.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Galen College of Nursing-Tampa Bay. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,553 and 58% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,303 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Galen College of Nursing-Tampa Bay is 35 %
Transfer-out Rate for Galen College of Nursing-Tampa Bay is 19 %
Student Population for Galen College of Nursing-Tampa Bay is 1,303
Student to Faculty Ratio for Galen College of Nursing-Tampa Bay is 17 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
17 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,553 at Galen College of Nursing-Tampa Bay.
Financial Aid Amount
Galen College of Nursing-Tampa Bay offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Galen College of Nursing-Tampa Bay offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Florida?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Florida?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Florida?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Florida?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Florida?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Florida?