GateWay Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Phoenix, AZ. It has a total enrollment of 5,087 and student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1. It is a Associate's - Private Not-for-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, GateWay Community College tuition and fees are $2,070 for Arizona residents and $7,854 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at GateWay Community College. Total 5,087 studetns are attending GateWay Community College and the student to faculty ratio is 14:1.
GateWay Community College offers 103 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||47||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||13||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||2||0|
GateWay Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. Next table summarizes the special learning opportunities at GateWay Community College for academic year 2017-2018.
GateWay Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
GateWay Community College accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✔|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- How many colleges require recommendations in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Arizona?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Arizona?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Arizona?