GateWay Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Phoenix, Arizona. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 5,081 students are enrolled into GateWay Community College. It is a Associate's - Private Not-for-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, GateWay Community College tuition and fees are $2,070 for Arizona residents and $7,854 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at GateWay Community College. Total 5,081 students are attending GateWay Community College and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,187 and 2,222 students received grants of scholarship aid (43.73% of total undergraduate students). Total 5,081 students are attending GateWay Community College and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
GateWay Community College offers 121 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||55||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||16||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||2||0|
GateWay Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
GateWay Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
GateWay Community College accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✔|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Arizona?
- What colleges is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Arizona?
- What colleges is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Arizona?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Arizona?