Tuition & Fees $76,785
Student Population 632
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,053
Graduation Rate 66 %
Glendale Career College is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Glendale, California. The highest degree offered by Glendale Career College is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $76,785 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 632 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Glendale Career College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $32,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Glendale Career's tuition & fees is $76,785.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Glendale Career.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,053 and 60% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 632 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Glendale Career College is 66 %
Student Population for Glendale Career College is 632
Student to Faculty Ratio for Glendale Career College is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,053 at Glendale Career College.
Financial Aid Amount
Glendale Career offers 9 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||3||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Glendale Career College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?