Tuition & Fees $76,785
Student Population 632
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,053
Graduation Rate 66 %
Glendale Career College is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Glendale, California. The highest degree offered by Glendale Career College is Associate's degree. The 2022 tuition & fees are $76,785 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 632 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Glendale Career College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $32,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, tuition and fees of Glendale Career College are $76,785.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Glendale Career. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,053 and 60% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 632 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Glendale Career College is 66 %
Retention Rate for Glendale Career College is 85 %
Student Population for Glendale Career College is 632
Student to Faculty Ratio for Glendale Career College is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,053 at Glendale Career College.
Financial Aid Amount
Glendale Career offers 8 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||4||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||1|
Glendale Career College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?