Graduate Program 2 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 2 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 15
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $8,420
Gods Bible School and College offers 2 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 2 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 15 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Gods Bible School and and 14 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $8,420. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Gods Bible School and College.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (2 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (2 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$8,420|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||15 graduate students|
14 enrolled in online courses
It offers 2 graduate programs through online completely. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $8,420 at Gods Bible School and College. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$8,420||$8,420||$8,420||$8,420|
At Gods Bible School and College, 15 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 14 male and 1 female students. By attendance status, there are 0 full-time and 15 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Gods Bible School and College, 14 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 1 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 15 students.
|In Some Online Classes||1|
|Not In Online Classes||0|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Ohio?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Ohio?