Acceptance Rate 79 %
SAT Average 980
Tuition & Fees $10,695
Student Population 3,231
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,782
Gordon State College is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Barnesville, Georgia. It is a Baccalaureate/Associate's College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2022 tuition & fees are $3,789 for Georgia residents and $10,695 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 3,231 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 79% and the graduation rate is 16% last year.
The salary after graduation from Gordon State College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $34,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, tuition and fees of Gordon State College are $3,789 for Georgia residents and $10,695 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Gordon State. The acceptance rate of Gordon State is 79% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 53%. The average graduation rate is 16% and the transfer-out rate is 46%. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,782 and 85% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 3,231 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 20 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Gordon State College is 79 %.
Graduation Rate for Gordon State College is 16 %
Transfer-out Rate for Gordon State College is 46 %
Retention Rate for Gordon State College is 42 %
Student Population for Gordon State College is 3,231
Student to Faculty Ratio for Gordon State College is 20 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
20 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,782 at Gordon State College.
Financial Aid Amount
Gordon State offers 26 major programs through online and on-site education where 3 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Gordon State College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $2,928)
Gordon State College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Georgia?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Georgia?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Georgia?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Georgia?