Graduate Rate 58.51%
Retention Rate 70%
At Goucher College, the graduation rates was 58.51% (227 students out of 388 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 66 male and 161 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Goucher College. Last year, the graduation rate was 58.51%. where 227 students out of 388 candidate completed their degree.
203 students completed their course in 4 years and 23 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 1 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||52.32%||45.67%||55.56%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||70.59%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Goucher College, 11 of 16 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 68.75%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Goucher College, the retention rate is 70%.
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Maryland?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Maryland?