2023 Tuition & Fees $13,860
Graceland University - Independence is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Independence, Missouri. It is a Master's College and University (medium programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - other.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $13,860 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs .
The salary after graduation from Graceland University - Independence varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $40,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Graceland University - Independence's tuition & fees is $13,860.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Graceland University - Independence offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Graceland University - Independence does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Graceland University - Independence has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Missouri?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Missouri?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Missouri?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Missouri?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Missouri?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Missouri?