Total Enrollment 1,517
There are 1,517 students including 959 undergraduate and 558 graduate students at Graceland University-Lamoni for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 1,112 full-time and 405 part-time students with gender distribution of 508 male and 1,009 female students. Graceland University-Lamoni is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 567 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Graceland University-Lamoni has a total enrollment of 1,517 with a gender distribution of 33.49% male (508 students) and 66.51% female (1,009 students). There are 421 male and 538 female students in undergraduate school and 87 male and 471 female students are attending graduate school at Graceland University-Lamoni.
Graceland University-Lamoni has 1,112 full-time and 405 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 868 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 91 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 244 students are full-time and 314 are part-time students.
At Graceland University-Lamoni, 567 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 130 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 1,517 students. In undergraduate schools, 139 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 558 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||130||90||40|
|Not In Online Classes||820||820||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Graceland University-Lamoni. There are 13 American Indian/Native American, 989 White, 133 Black/African American, 27 Asian, 128 Hispanic, 17 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 51 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||13||2||11|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||17||15||2|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Graceland University-Lamoni.
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Iowa?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Iowa?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Iowa?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Iowa?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Iowa?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Iowa?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Iowa?