Acceptance Rate 100.00 %
2023 Tuition & Fees $8,269
Student Population 52
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,458
It is a non-degree granting school.Graham Hospital School of Nursing is a private (not-for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Canton, Illinois.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $8,269 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 52 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 100.00% last year.
Explore Graham Hospital School of Nursing
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Graham Hospital School of Nursing's tuition & fees is $8,269.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Graham Hospital School of Nursing. The acceptance rate of Graham Hospital School of Nursing is 100.00% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 40.00%.
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,458 and 95% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 52 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 3 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Graham Hospital School of Nursing is 100.00 %.
Retention Rate for Graham Hospital School of Nursing is 67 %
Student Population for Graham Hospital School of Nursing is 52
Student to Faculty Ratio for Graham Hospital School of Nursing is 3 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
3 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,458 at Graham Hospital School of Nursing.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||210 W Walnut St, Canton, IL 61520-2497|
|Net Price Calculator||grahamschoolofnursing.org/net-price-calculator|
Graham Hospital School of Nursing offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
Graham Hospital School of Nursing does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Know about Illinois Colleges
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Illinois?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Illinois?