Total Enrollment 23,350
There are 23,350 students including 20,405 undergraduate and 2,945 graduate students at Grand Valley State University for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 19,459 full-time and 3,891 part-time students with gender distribution of 8,837 male and 14,513 female students. Grand Valley State University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 3,726 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Grand Valley State University has a total enrollment of 23,350 with a gender distribution of 37.85% male (8,837 students) and 62.15% female (14,513 students). There are 8,040 male and 12,365 female students in undergraduate school and 797 male and 2,148 female students are attending graduate school at Grand Valley State University.
Grand Valley State University has 19,459 full-time and 3,891 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 18,013 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 2,392 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 1,446 students are full-time and 1,499 are part-time students.
At Grand Valley State University, 3,726 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 17,669 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 23,350 students. In undergraduate schools, 19,232 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 2,163 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||17,669||16,666||1,003|
|Not In Online Classes||1,955||1,173||782|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Grand Valley State University. There are 85 American Indian/Native American, 19,064 White, 989 Black/African American, 588 Asian, 1,351 Hispanic, 20 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 350 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||85||34||51|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||20||7||13|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Grand Valley State University.
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Michigan?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Michigan?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Michigan?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Michigan?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Michigan?