Graduate Rate 54.73%
Transfer-Out Rate 32%
Retention Rate 71%
At Grand View University, the graduation rates was 54.73% (162 students out of 296 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 70 male and 92 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Grand View University. Last year, the graduation rate was 54.73%. where 162 students out of 296 candidate completed their degree.
126 students completed their course in 4 years and 28 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 8 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||42.57%||30.92%||54.86%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||50.00%
|Two or More Races||44.44%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Grand View University, 0 of 5 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 0.00%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Grand View University is 32.43% (96 out of 296 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Grand View University, the retention rate is 71%.
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Iowa?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Iowa?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Iowa?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Iowa?