Tuition & Fees $10,603
Student Population 3,772
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,285
Graduation Rate 43 %
Great Basin College is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Elko, Nevada. It is a Baccalaureate/Associate's College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $3,248 for Nevada residents and $10,603 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 3,772 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Great Basin College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $37,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Great Basin College are $3,248 for Nevada residents and $10,603 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Great Basin. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,285 and 38% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 3,772 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Great Basin College is 43 %
Transfer-out Rate for Great Basin College is 10 %
Retention Rate for Great Basin College is 63 %
Student Population for Great Basin College is 3,772
Student to Faculty Ratio for Great Basin College is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,285 at Great Basin College.
Financial Aid Amount
Great Basin offers 81 major programs through online and on-site education where 50 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||11||6|
|One but less than two years certificate||21||13|
Great Basin College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students.
Great Basin College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Nevada?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Nevada?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Nevada?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Nevada?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Nevada?