Tuition & Fees $17,220
Student Population 169
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $11,046
Graduation Rate 14 %
Great Lakes Christian College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Lansing, Michigan. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $17,220 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 169 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Great Lakes Christian College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $30,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Great Lakes Christian's tuition & fees is $17,220.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Great Lakes Christian.
The average received amount of financial aid is $11,046 and 78% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 169 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Great Lakes Christian College is 14 %
Retention Rate for Great Lakes Christian College is 53 %
Student Population for Great Lakes Christian College is 169
Student to Faculty Ratio for Great Lakes Christian College is 12 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
12 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $11,046 at Great Lakes Christian College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||6211 W Willow Hwy, Lansing, MI 48917-1299|
|Net Price Calculator||www.glcc.edu/|
Great Lakes Christian offers 24 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Great Lakes Christian College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Michigan?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Michigan?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Michigan?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Michigan?