Tuition & Fees $8,633
Student Population 5,644
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,148
Graduation Rate 41 %
Gulf Coast State College is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Panama City, Florida. It is a Associate's - Private For-profit 4-year Primarily Associate's by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees are $2,370 for Florida residents and $8,633 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 5,644 students are enrolled in.
The salary after graduation from Gulf Coast State College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $34,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2019-2020, tuition and fees of Gulf Coast State College are $2,370 for Florida residents and $8,633 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2020 key academic statistics at GCSC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,148 and 41% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 5,644 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 19 to 1.
GCSC offers 87 major programs through online and on-site education where 9 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||35||3|
|One but less than two years certificate||13||1|
Gulf Coast State College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Gulf Coast State College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Florida?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Florida?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Florida?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Florida?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Florida?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Florida?