Tuition & Fees $14,475
Student Population 120
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,904
Graduation Rate 70 %
Hamilton Technical College is a private (for-profit), four-years institute located in Davenport, Iowa. It is a Other technology-related school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $14,475 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 120 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Hamilton Technical College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $39,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Hamilton Technical's tuition & fees is $14,475.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Hamilton Technical.
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,904 and 69% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 120 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Hamilton Technical College is 70 %
Student Population for Hamilton Technical College is 120
Student to Faculty Ratio for Hamilton Technical College is 13 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
13 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,904 at Hamilton Technical College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||3940 Elmore Ave, Davenport, IA 52807|
|Net Price Calculator||orion.edu/net-price-calculator-otc/|
Hamilton Technical offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
Hamilton Technical College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Hamilton Technical College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Iowa?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Iowa?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Iowa?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Iowa?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Iowa?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Iowa?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Iowa?