Hampden-Sydney College (H SC) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Hampden-Sydney, Virginia. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 1,072 students are enrolled into H SC. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 59% and the graduation rate is 66% last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Hampden-Sydney College tuition and fees are $46,890 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at H SC. The acceptance rate of H SC is 59% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 18%. The average graduation rate is 66% and the transfer-out rate is 9%. Total 1,072 students are attending H SC and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $26,983 and 99 students received grants of scholarship aid (9.24% of total undergraduate students). Total 1,072 students are attending H SC and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
|Address||College Road, Hampden-Sydney, VA 23943-0128|
|Net Price Calculator||www.hsc.edu/Financial-Aid/Net-Price-Calculator.html|
H SC offers 26 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Hampden-Sydney College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides ROTC and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Hampden-Sydney College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Hampden-Sydney College accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✗|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Virginia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Virginia?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Virginia?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Virginia?