Total Enrollment 4,293
There are 4,293 students including 3,714 undergraduate and 579 graduate students at Hampton University for academic year 2019-2020. By attending status, there are 3,955 full-time and 338 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,452 male and 2,841 female students. Hampton University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 216 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Hampton University has a total enrollment of 4,293 with a gender distribution of 33.82% male (1,452 students) and 66.18% female (2,841 students). There are 1,270 male and 2,444 female students in undergraduate school and 182 male and 397 female students are attending graduate school at Hampton University.
Hampton University has 3,955 full-time and 338 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 3,491 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 223 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 464 students are full-time and 115 are part-time students.
At Hampton University, 457 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 33 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 4,293 students. In undergraduate schools, 378 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 112 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||33||32||1|
|Not In Online Classes||3,803||3,336||467|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Hampton University. There are 14 American Indian/Native American, 108 White, 3,964 Black/African American, 18 Asian, 65 Hispanic, 5 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 0 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||14||6||8|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||5||3||2|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Hampton University.
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Virginia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Virginia?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Virginia?