Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 1,635
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 94%
Average Aid Amount $15,791
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 454
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 100%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 1,635 students (94% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $15,791. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 454 students (100% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Hardin-Simmons University is $31,364, for reference.
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Texas?