Tuition & Fees $900
Student Population 5
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,211
It is a non-degree granting school.Harris School of Business-Danbury is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Danbury, Connecticut.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $900 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 5 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Harris School of Business-Danbury.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,211 and 3% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 5 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Student Population for Harris School of Business-Danbury is 5
Student to Faculty Ratio for Harris School of Business-Danbury is 12 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
12 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,211 at Harris School of Business-Danbury.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||155 Main Street, Suite 302, Danbury, CT 06810-7857|
|Net Price Calculator||schooliya.com/peg/Danbury/collegenav.html|
Harris School of Business-Danbury offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Harris School of Business-Danbury does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Connecticut?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Connecticut?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Connecticut?