Tuition & Fees $13,890
Student Population 206
It is a non-degree granting school.Harris School of Business-Upper Darby Campus is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $13,890 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 206 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Harris School of Business-Upper Darby Campus varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $26,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Harris School of Business-Upper Darby Campus. A total of 206 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Retention Rate for Harris School of Business-Upper Darby Campus is 33 %
Student Population for Harris School of Business-Upper Darby Campus is 206
Student to Faculty Ratio for Harris School of Business-Upper Darby Campus is 12 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
12 to 1
Harris School of Business-Upper Darby Campus offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Harris School of Business-Upper Darby Campus does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Pennsylvania?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Pennsylvania?