Tuition & Fees $10,116
Student Population 1,400
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $8,089
Graduation Rate 12 %
Harris-Stowe State University is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Saint Louis, Missouri. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $5,484 for Missouri residents and $10,116 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,400 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Harris-Stowe State University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $30,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Harris-Stowe State University are $5,484 for Missouri residents and $10,116 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Harris-Stowe. The average received amount of financial aid is $8,089 and 97% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,400 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Harris-Stowe State University is 12 %
Retention Rate for Harris-Stowe State University is 65 %
Student Population for Harris-Stowe State University is 1,400
Student to Faculty Ratio for Harris-Stowe State University is 17 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
17 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $8,089 at Harris-Stowe State University.
Financial Aid Amount
Harris-Stowe offers 26 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||4||0|
Harris-Stowe State University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $2,750)
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Missouri?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Missouri?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Missouri?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Missouri?