2023 Tuition & Fees $10,148
Harrisburg Area Community College-Gettysburg is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Small by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $8,565 for Pennsylvania residents and $10,148 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs.
The salary after graduation from Harrisburg Area Community College-Gettysburg varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $37,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Harrisburg Area Community College-Gettysburg's tuition & fees is $8,565 for Pennsylvania residents and $10,148 for non-residents.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Harrisburg Area Community College-Gettysburg offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Harrisburg Area Community College-Gettysburg does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Harrisburg Area Community College-Gettysburg has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Pennsylvania?