Hartwick College is accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 3 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Middle States Commission on Higher Education||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1949 - Current|
Hartwick College has 3 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the baccalaureate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||5/3/2003 - Current|
|National Association of Schools of Art and Design, Commission on Accreditation|
|Art and Design (ART) - Degree-granting schools and departments and non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||9/1/1990 - 8/1/2014|
|National Association of Schools of Music, Commission on Accreditation|
|Music (MUS) - Institutions and units within institutions offering degree-granting and/or non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||9/1/1990 - 8/1/2014|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New York?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?