Tuition & Fees $13,985
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,164
Graduation Rate 71 %
Headlines Academy Inc (Headlines Academy Inc) is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Rapid City, South Dakota. Headlines Academy Incis a non-degree granting school.The 2020 tuition & fees of Headlines Academy Inc is $13,985 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into Headlines Academy Inc.
The salary after graduation from Headlines Academy Inc varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $21,300. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Headlines Academy Inc tuition and fees are $13,985 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Headlines Academy Inc. Total 6,106 students are attending Headlines Academy Inc and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,164 and 74 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.44% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending Headlines Academy Inc and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
|Address||333 Omaha St. Suite 6 & 7, Rapid City, SD 57701|
|Net Price Calculator||headlinesacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/NPC/npcalc.htm|
Headlines Academy Inc offers 5 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||3||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Headlines Academy Inc does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Headlines Academy Inc has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in South Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in South Dakota?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in South Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in South Dakota?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in South Dakota?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in South Dakota?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in South Dakota?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in South Dakota?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in South Dakota?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in South Dakota?