2023 Tuition & Fees $14,545
Student Population 841
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,903
Graduation Rate 40 %
Students:Faculty 20 : 1
It is a non-degree granting school.Health And Style Institute is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $14,545 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 841 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Health And Style Institute's tuition & fees is $14,545.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Health And Style Institute.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,903 and 55% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 841 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 20 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Health And Style Institute is 40 %
Retention Rate for Health And Style Institute is 67 %
Student Population for Health And Style Institute is 841
Student to Faculty Ratio for Health And Style Institute is 20 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
20 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,903 at Health And Style Institute.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||500 Four Seasons Town Centre, Greensboro, NC 27407|
|Net Price Calculator||healthandstyle.edu/net-price-calculator/|
Health And Style Institute offers 7 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less Than 12 Weeks Certificate||1||0|
|Less Than 1 Year Certificate||2||0|
|1-2 Years Certificate||3||0|
|2-4 Years Certificate||1||0|
Health And Style Institute offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Health And Style Institute has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in North Carolina?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in North Carolina?