Acceptance Rate 73.33 %
2023 Tuition & Fees $22,000
Student Population 44
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $8,410
Students:Faculty 9 : 1
It is a non-degree granting school.Health and Technology Training Institute is a private (not-for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $22,000 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 44 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 73.33% last year.
Explore Health and Technology Training Institute
2023 Tuition & Fees
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Health and Technology Training Institute in the academic year 2022-2023. The largest vocational program is Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training and the tuition & fees is $22,000.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
|Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training||$22,000|
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Health and Technology Training Institute. The acceptance rate of Health and Technology Training Institute is 73.33% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 100.00%.
The average received amount of financial aid is $8,410 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 44 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Health and Technology Training Institute is 73.33 %.
Student Population for Health and Technology Training Institute is 44
Student to Faculty Ratio for Health and Technology Training Institute is 9 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
9 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $8,410 at Health and Technology Training Institute.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||100 South Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102-1024|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.httiphila.org/practical-nursing.html|
Health and Technology Training Institute offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
Health and Technology Training Institute does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Know about Pennsylvania Colleges
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Pennsylvania?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Pennsylvania?