2023 Tuition & Fees $13,460
Student Population 218
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,863
Graduation Rate 71 %
Students:Faculty 14 : 1
Helms College is a private (not-for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Macon, Georgia. The highest degree offered by Helms College is Associate's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $13,460 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 218 students are enrolled.
Explore Helms College
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Helms's tuition & fees is $13,460.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Helms.
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,863 and 91% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 218 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Helms College is 71 %
Transfer-out Rate for Helms College is 3 %
Retention Rate for Helms College is 56 %
Student Population for Helms College is 218
Student to Faculty Ratio for Helms College is 14 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
14 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,863 at Helms College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||5171 Eisenhower Parkway, Macon, GA 31206-5309|
|Net Price Calculator||https://helms.edu/wp-content/netPrice/npcalc.htm|
Helms offers 6 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
Helms College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Helms College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about Georgia Colleges
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Georgia?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Georgia?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Georgia?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Georgia?